Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Challenges and LOTW!

Remember my LO titled "fishing with Papa" a couple of posts ago? It was picked as the Layout of the Week over at DSO!!! This is first for me and it took me about an hour to be calmed down enough to respond. As a side note, the boys now think that they are famous, lol.

A couple of new April challenges are up in the forums. First off I am hostessing another Quick Page Exchange this month and decided to go with a bright and cheerful kit called Popsicle Paradise. It can be gotten here and here. When you make a quickpage and send it to me you will receive ALL of the quickpages for the month, early in May. And here is one that I have made to get us started.


I am also bringing the color challenge back to Creative Dreams. I have picked a color palette and would love to see what you can do with it! Just for participating ... this month only you will receive not one but 2 posting bonuses!

Be sure to stop by the forums to check out all the details!

No comments: