Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Daydreaming boy

I have been busy working on challenges over at DSO. Here are two of the ones I finished up today.

For the DSO Lyric challenge I came up with this one. It took me forever to figure out what I wanted to do with this photo. I wanted to use this photo, but I didn't know how I was going to make it work. Well, last night I was looking at all of the Design Star Competition kits over at Scrap Matters and I saw a fishing kit by Pressed Petals Design called Catch of the Day.

And for the Quote Challenge I did a LO of my niece. This was taken last summer in the water feature at the Tennessee Aquarium. Credits : Heart - A work in Progress - Spring romance kit, Brushes (on dk purple paper) - Amanda Rockwell - WC brushes, Bracket text path - Just 2 More Things Design, everything else - Jessica Dixon - Winter Solstice kit and add on.

I also made up the April desktop wallpaper that I will be giving away. Look for it in the next week or so!

1 comment:

Starry said...

oh your work is lovely, and purple is my favourite colour! I do a lot of LOs to and cards, gift boxes, for my blog and life in general. It is always nice to find another crafty blog, to share insprirations, thanks for sharing,
xxx Starry