Friday, March 6, 2009

I am finally getting back into the groove! My first challenge at Creative Dreams came to a close and we had a decent turn out for the first month. There is a new challenge this month that you should come and check out. Here is just one of the quickpages that you will get just for participating! (credits: Thoughts of Spring kit and add on - Creative Dreams)
I have also been working on some of the challenges at DSO. There have been some great ones this month and I am having a ball working on them.
For the template challenge I did this one. (Credits: Photobooth 1 template - Bunny Cates, BG paper - Fun in the sun - Creative Dreams, Alpha - For Mellisa - Studio Flergs, hat - ME!, Date Stamp - lgperspectives, rub on action - Atomic Cupcake)
And for Doodles Dares I made what is probably one of my favorite layouts to date. (Credits: Pocket Full of Sunshine - Andrea Dickenson, For Mellisa - Studio Flergs, Grosgrain - Creative Dreams)
Be sure to stop over and check out my challenge this month!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ahhh your Things 1 & 2 are SO CUTE!!!! Love your layout!! My kids' school celebrated Dr Seuss' bday too, but they didn't have them dress up. What a darling idea!! Love their costumes!

Oh and I just LOVE your Cutie Pie layout! Thanks for using my kit from the posting bonus. It's a fabulous layout!!!