Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Catch of the Day

I just can't seem to stop using this kit! I absolutely love it. For years my Dad was a fish biologist for the ODNR so I have hundreds of fishing pictures that span 4 generations. I can see myself coming back to this kit time after time. But anyways I have two more layouts using this kit to share today.
Credits for fishing with Papa: What a Catch - Pressed Petals Designs, Date Stamps - Shel Belle Scraps, Paris Template - Joni Gray Digi Scraps, 4mellisa alpha - Ellie Lash


Credits for What a Catch! : Template 1 - Pressed Petals Designs, Catch of the Day - Pressed Petals Designs, Date Stamp - Shel Belle Scraps
** photo pulled for publication**

1 comment:

senovia said...

Both pages are awesome! Love the bent photo frames on the first one, and the netting on the second. :)