Thursday, March 26, 2009

A first... (freebie)

Well, I have a first for you all today. I decided to jump in and make a mini kit for the color challenge at DSO. I have made some quickpages with Creative Dreams kits and given them away, as well as making things for my own LO's ( I even gave one of those away) but this is the first actual kit that I have made. All of it is made from photos that I took last summer. I hope that you enjoy it, and please don't be too hard on me.

You can grab your freebie here! And here is a layout that I made with my kit.


Also don't forget to check out the Quick Page Exchange at Creative Dreams this month. There is still a little time left to get in on it!

7 comments:

senovia said...

Wow! That's definitely out of the color rut! It's great! Thank you!

Joni said...

Thank you so much, I love your papers.
I posted your layout made with the Paris template on my blog, its beautiful, thanks for that too :)
Joni

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

Thanks, great job on your first kit, keep it up.

TerriK said...

Thanks for sharing your hard work!

Kim B said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- Way to go!!!
Great job on the papers and blending and the photo extractions!!
You did AMAZING for your first kit and freebie! LOVE IT

Thanks so much for sharing this with us

hugs

Andrea said...

Amanda WOW!! Your first kit is awesome!! Love those blended papers from your photos!!! Great job :)