Sunday, March 29, 2009

Catch!

Here is another LO I did last week that I am rather pleased with. The pictures are of my son out throwing and catching the football with his dad. I thought that the first week kits from the Design Star Competition had the perfect color palette for these pictures so I went looking through them to make my layout. Credits: Design Stars numbers 9, 12 and 55 (Sahlin Studio) competition kits at Scrap Matters, Shel Belle Scraps - Date stamp, Gunhild Storeide - Staples & Stitching, Atomic cupcake - scalloped edge and rub on action

Also be sure to stop over at the Dream Team Blog. I put up a new desktop wallpaper for April. I am also trying to decide which kit I want to use for the next quickpage exchange, so be sure to check back around April 1st and see which one it is. I would love to see more people jump into that challenge!

2 comments:

senovia said...

I'll bet if you use Lakeside, more people would do the quickpage exchange. But then again, it's MY favorite! lol

senovia said...

Very cute layout, btw!