Thursday, July 31, 2008

More dragonflies and another freebie

After doing Tuesday's LO I decided I had to do one using all 3 of the different dragonflies I had managed to get pics of. Sadly there were 3 or 4 other types that I didn't manage to catch a shot of. For this kit I used Butterfly Bling by Creative Dreams. This gorgeous kit will be available in the Creative Dreams store tomorrow! I have many other ideas for this kit and just need the time to actually do them!



I also have the second desktop wallpaper that I promised last post. I had actually made this one first, but when I thought about which photos I wanted to use in it I couldn't come up with 2 I liked together so I made the other one. Like the other wallpapers this one is made with the Ocean Friends charity kit. It is also made for 1024 by 768 and in 72dpi like the other desktop wallpapers.

Grab it here!

No comments: