Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm speechless....

I have to share this today. I have a couple of the best boys. A few days ago my oldest (8 year old) came to me and said "Mom, I want to make a scrapbook page too!" I told him to write a draft of the things he wanted to say and we would work on it. Last night he came to me with his draft and said he was ready. We sat down together and he picked his which paper and elements he wanted to use. I opened a new document for him and moved all of his choices onto it. I put the picture (one he took) in the frame for him and started the text box for him. From there he took over, typed his journaling and moved the stuff to where he wanted it on the page. The only suggestion I had to make was for him to capitalize his title. And here is his LO!

The kit he used was Vintage Blush by Creative Dreams. See why I'm speechless? Isn't that pretty darn good for an 8 year old?

And on to the promised freebie. Here is the matching lowercase alpha to yesterday's freebie. Please be sure to come on over to Creative Dreams and check it out. There are more freebies to be found there from some of the other Dream Team members. Grab it here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the pretty alpha.