Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm back.... for now.

I'm back from the mini vacation at my dad's. The good news is the boys had a ball and I got some good pictures too! We went to the Zoo, fishing, a pig roast etc. The boys even got to ride a pony and swim. I have only just started to work with the pictures I took while I was there but I do have one LO done. And it doesn't even have a person in the picture! While we were at the pond helping the boys fish I took some pictures of the many many dragonflies. I managed to get a couple good ones even. Here is a layout I did with my favorite of those dragonfly pictures. I did it for the DSO color challenge, because I think when Kim picked her colors at the beginning of this month she knew about that shot I would get, the colors were so dead on!
The credits are as follows : template - jenuineartistry.blogspot, photo clip - trivette's designs, background paper - WHB Designs - quiet elegance, paper on back frame - jamiescreations.blogspot, front frame - calvinawalsh.blogspot, green flower - LDrag designs, bottom flower / dragonflies - Saniscraps - strawberry vanilla, fiber rope - Atomic cupcake, fonts - Trajan Pro & Papyrus
Since getting home I have also been working on that August Desktop wallpaper that I promised using the Ocean Friends kit. I actually have 2 done. I did a one photo wallpaper and a two photo wallpaper. Today I will be offering the 1 photo version. Like the other one this one is in 1024 by 768 format and at 72 resolution.
Get it here!

No comments: