Thursday, July 10, 2008

Its here!

The big day is here! Today Creative Dreams is going live with a new forum and gallery! The best part is that this is not only a forum for digital scrappers, and designers, but it will also be for learning how to design! Isn't that cool! Anyhow, this is where I have been hiding the last week. I am excited to be a part of the Dream Team! I have also made some freebies to share the next few days so you can celebrate with us! I made a LO to tell a little about me, and how excited I was when I found out.


Come and check us out at Creative Dreams! There are a couple challenges posted already with more in the works. Come learn and grow with us.

On to the freebie. I have created an alpha that coordinates with the Creative Dreams kit. Today you can get the Uppercase of this alpha. Check back in days to come for the lowercase and numbers/punctuation. Now the Creative Dreams kit is just one of the FREE kits available at the Creative Dreams Store! You just can't beat that, can you?


Grab it here!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Wonderful job on your alpha set! Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. Sending ya some {{HUGS}}!

Andrea said...

WOW! Awesome!!!!! You did a fabulous job on that alpha!!

((hugs))
Andrea

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 12:36am, NY 02:36am, UK 07:36am, OZ 05:36pm]).