Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lots of news!

I have a good bit of news to share today. I am hosting my first challenge over at Creative Dreams! It is a font challenge and I would love to see what you can do with the font I chose. I am also offering a posting bonus of an alpha that matches the July released Independence kit (on sale for half off through July 31st!) in the Creative Dreams store. Here is a preview of that posting bonus.


A few months ago Anne at Creative Dreams put out a call to designers to help her crate a mega charity kit to benefit the Shriner's Hospital in Chicago and let me tell you they really came through. This kit contains over 120 papers and over 375 elements! It is in great colors for all your summertime photos. You can check out Anne's blog for more info about the kit and how it came about. This amazing kit can be purchased here!


And to help kick this off I have a freebie quick page for your desktop here. It is made for screen resolutions of 1024 by 768. I made it for this month, and since it is so late in the month I promise to also make one for August for you all. I will be posting it next week as my boys and I are headed to visit Grandpa for a few days. I hope you enjoy it!Find it here!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 12:36am, NY 02:36am, UK 07:36am, OZ 05:36pm]).