Sunday, July 13, 2008

Challenge at Creative Dreams

Have you been over to Creative Dreams yet to check it out? There are a couple challenges there with some more in the works. One of them is a color challenge. Rachael has chosen a fun color palette for us to work with. I have done 2 layouts for it. After doing the first I didn't feel there was enough color for the challenge, but I loved the LO, so I did a second one. What do you think?
The kit I used is Dancing Feet that sweetasmel made for the challenge, and the word art is by Elegant Word Art with an atomic cupcake action used on it.











And today I will give you all the final portion of the alpha that coordinates with the Creative Dreams kit. Here are the numbers & punctuation.
Grab it here!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 12:36am, NY 02:36am, UK 07:36am, OZ 05:36pm]).