Thursday, December 31, 2009

In with the new year!

Well, here we are about to start the new year. Are you all ready for it? I think I am. I have lots of goals for the new year but I think the biggest one will probably be to get myself into better shape. I will be using the planner that I made here to help keep me on track. I will also be trying to use Walker Tracker more often and hopefully my widget down on the left of the page will reflect that. I will also attempt to blog more regularly this coming year.

I have something to share today that I made as one of my Christmas gifts. I really liked how it turned out so I am thinking of making another one for me!

Supplies used:
Glam Tidings - Kim B's Designs
Terracotta pot painted with gold acrylic ink and Java Walnut ink (random strokes).
Dowel rod stained with Java Walnut Ink
Ribbon
Cone form
Floral foam covered with dark chocolate corduroy.
MANY dressmakers pins

No comments: