Monday, January 4, 2010

ballerinas

So, I hope everyone's New Year is going well. Ours hasn't been too bad, after all my Buckeyes finally won a bowl game! And my Browns also pulled off a win streak to end the season. If only I could get rid of this lingering cough. It has been hanging around for over a week now and is really getting old. Fortunately I seem to be the only one in the family affected.

Vacations are almost over. Les went back to work today and the kids head back to school tomorrow. I have almost forgotten what peace and quiet sounds like!

Ballerinas are currently a very big thing with my niece. She is taking dance class now and is TOTALLY loving it. So I made her some stuff with an awesome kit called Tiny Dancer which is a thrice as nice collab at Scrap Matters. I made her a shirt, which I hope to have a picture of her wearing soon and this barrette holder which I am so tickled with.

No comments: