Thursday, December 3, 2009

a fun new challenge

There is a fun new challenge over at DSO right now. Bunny is running a trial ATC swap challenge. For this you make an ATC card digitally and upload a low res version to the gallery. If you want to you can send the high resolution version to her and at the end of the month (most likely a couple of days after to give her a chance to get them all together and recover from New Years day *giggle*) she will send back to you the files from everyone that decided to share! Now how awesome is that!!!

I decided I wanted to get in on this. So here is what I came up with. Let me tell you I think that was the most intensive thing I have ever done. There are over 60 layers on just the front side of this!

Credits:
Anyone for Tea - Kim B designs
Toof Fairy add on - Kim B designs and GS Creations
Garden Treasures kit, little bo peep freebie, frog prince freebie, twinkle freebie, waterrushes freebie, maryqc2 freebie - GS Creations
I think I have all the credits sorted out, in case I don't everything used is by either Kim B or GS Creations

1 comment:

GSCreations said...

ooooooooooh, How absolutely BEAUTIFUL your ATC card is, its way way way too cute and gorgeous lol, Love how you've grouped all the characters and the setting, awesome job with lots of work - 60 layers!!! i would get lost lol, you've done a phenominal creation!! Have a great weekend.