Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby it's cold....

It has been cold and nasty here the last day or so. We had really high winds yesterday which knocked out our electric for over 9 hours total. I decided that it was something that I would probably want to look back on years from now so I scrapped it. Here is what I came up with.
Credits:
font - Alaskan Nights
Let it Snow - WM[squared] designs and Purple Tulip Designs
Save the Date V.4 - WM[squared] Designs
staple from D is for dog - WM[squared] Designs

1 comment:

senovia said...

Oh, that sucks! You'll be glad (well, the kids will, too) that you scrapped that someday. The last time our power went out here I decided we needed a box of stuff to do to keep the kids busy- so I have a little suitcase thing with all sorts of stuff- including a list of things for them to tell stories about. Granted, I could use a few more ideas! And my next house WILL have a fireplace! How about yours!? lol