Thursday, July 15, 2010

A scrap layout... OMGosh!

Wow, it has been a while since I have done much scrapping. I have done a bit this week and have one to show you today. It uses this weeks Tuesday Template over at ScrapMatters. I must say this is a great template for man photos. It was just the kick I needed to scrap these pictures from Waldameer that I probably would not have gotten to for some time otherwise.

The journaling blocks read:
The boys had never really been to an amusement park before, so we were a little hesitant to get the season passes to Waldameer, in Erie PA.

As you can tell from the first day here they had a blast! They tried at least a dozen rides each. We are so very glad that they loved it. Cedar Point... here we come!

Credits:Enjoy Solid Papers, Enjoy - Full Kit and Enjoy Dates by GG Digital Designs
Get Real: Realistic "Drop Shadows" by Jennifer Barrette Designs
Stitches from Fun in the Sun by Creative Dreams
7.13 Tuesday Tempate by YB Designs

No comments: