Friday, July 16, 2010

I miss ewe!

I am back today with another card made for OWH. This week they have issues a challenge for cards made for the heroes to send home to their children. As soon as I saw that challenge I had something in mind. I used the Wild Oats kit, which is a collaboration between Chelle's Creations and Designs by Sarah Bennett.
Here is what I came up with, the barn and the small cloud is raised up with glue dots and the barn with pop dots to give it two different levels of dimension.
Well, thank you for looking and check back tomorrow for another scrap layout!

6 comments:

jaydee said...

Amanda, this is absolutely adorable. Every detail is perfect. The fence, then trees, the popped cloud, the sheep, the bale of hay... what a fabulous work of art. Guaranteed to bring a smile to the recipients face. Absolutely love it!
Hugs
Jaydee

helloholley said...

ADORABLE!!!!! AMAZING!!!!! Love it!!!;)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So cute....love farm themes since so many farms are around me....I love little sheep too. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Very cute!

CARO said...

That barn is just too cute! Love the sentiment and the card

Operation Write Home said...

Toooooo cute! Love your peeping sheepie!!