Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sarah Bennett CT Template Blog train is departing!

Due to the great success of out template train in May we are back with another template blog train! It is a little smaller than last time due to summer getting in the way, *giggle* but we still have some great templates for you! Since my "area of expertise" is hybrid this time I have gone a little bit different route and made a card template.It is based off of this card made with Sarah's Love You Always kit. I love this kit, and it can be used for so much more than just the Valentines that first come to mind when you see it. Sarah is retiring as of the end of this month and her store will be closing then. Everything is on sale 50% off (you will see the sale price in the shopping cart). Be sure to grab it before her store closes on July 31st!
As you can see you can make the card as dimensional as you like. I love those extra touches, but nothing can beat a quick print and go card when you have forgotten an event. And no that has never happened to me. Nope. No way. No how. Never. (Am I being too emphatic and ruining my credibility on the matter?)So anyways, you should be arriving here from Katie's Scraps.
And your next stop should be at Amy's Unforgettable Moments. Please be patient if not all stops are up right away. There are usually little hiccups with where each person is located and what time zone their blog host is located in. If you do get lost the master list can be found here.
And you can grab the template here!

4 comments:

AmyP said...

The card template rocks Amanda! I love the way it can be a print and go or a bit more "complicated." I think I also used that kit for my first hybrid card. Awesome post!

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you for the card template!

Rebecca said...

Thank you for the cute card template!

grambie said...

Love the design on your new card template. Thank you for this lovely gift. (I am having problems when I attempt to leave a comment on the other blogs--Britanne's blog is an example. The link will not activate for me. This is the first time that this has happened to me and I feel bad. So any assistance will be appreciated.)