Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My adorable niece

I have more layouts to share of my niece today. I just love having some girl pictures to play with. I picked Summer Blessings by Charlies Digiscraps to scrap these with.


This first one is one that I had been trying to scrap forever but just couldnt get it to look right. I tried all kinds of things and just didn't like anything I had done with it. Well, today I was browsing galleries and saw this LO. As soon as I saw it I knew what I could do with this picture so this one is a scraplift of Nov_Font by Sexy Eyes.

The next one is of my niece and her friend before they went out trick or treating. I just love the picture, but because her friends costume totally clashed with hers I decided to turn the photo B&W except for my niece. Then I once again used Summer Blessings for the LO, recoloring all of the green items so they would match the photo.

I hope you enjoyed these, and I will have more to share later this week.

No comments: