Thursday, November 12, 2009

Speed Scraps just may be addictive...

Ok, I think doing my first speed scrap may have been a bad thing. They are addictive! I am having a blast doing them. I did another one yesterday and had pretty much the basic layout done in that first hour, leaving me nearly an hour to tweak. It let me use some custom shadows, and intertwine my string with my pictures. From what I understand though I have been pretty lucky so far. So far there has not been a late instruction that totally threw me for a loop.


Credits:
Enjoy the Journey Alpha - WM [squared] designs and Dirty Feet Designs
D is for Dog - splatter and staple - WM[squared] Designs
Boys are Trouble (DSD Grab Bag) - everything else -Jennifer Barrette

1 comment:

senovia said...

Cute layout! Also, I LOVE the background that you are using for your blog right now! SO cute!