Friday, October 30, 2009

leaves and halloween treats

Hi all! I'm sorry I didn't get back here since my announcement last Friday, I have been busy making things. I have a couple to show you today, a few for next week and will have pictures of the Halloween costumes that we made early next week as well. As Nicky pointed out after my last post I forgot to mention who's CT I had made it on to. Chalk it up to excitement. I am now CT'ing for Wendy of WM[squared] Designs. She sells exclusively at Scrap Matters. So, on to the projects.

Wendy has a new template set out today called Fabulously Negative - Templates and I did a layout with it. It is one of the many photos I took the other day after we raked up leaves. I have many more pictures to play with soon.I also did a little more with Wendy's Boo Bash as well. I made some treat bags for the neighborhood kids that are always here to play with my boys. I personalized each one with their names. We are passing them out today since they are more than what the masses will be getting.

No comments: