Friday, October 23, 2009

Hot news!

I have some hot news to share today! A little over a week ago I noticed a CT call that interested me. Wendy (WM[squared] Designs) was looking for regular scrap as well as hybrid. I decided to go ahead and throw in my hat. And guess what??? I made it! Along with 12 more full time and a number of special guests! Here is the whole crew.

I jumped right in with both feet and already have a project to share! I decided to work with her new Halloween kit Boo Bash. I am having a blast with it. I have made a t-shirt for me already as well as a couple of other projects with this kit. (I'm waiting for final approval from the boys before I finish them). What I really love about making these shirts is that I know it is an original, I won't be running into anyone else with the same design. Here is the wonderful Boo Bash kit as well as the pic of me in my new shirt.

1 comment:

senovia said...

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!! Second, that shirt is AWESOME!
So who are you CTing for? You never said.