Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sorry I've been gone most of the week. Haven't been feeling too hot. I did get a few layouts done this week though. I used another of the DSO kits (April Showers) for all 3 of the layouts. One of each boy and one of my niece. I guess we will go ladies first...


I just loved this paper so much when I saw it and wanted to keep the layout fairly simple. It actually ended up a little more involved than I had intended, but I liked the butterfly path too much to not use it! Credits: April showers - DSO April 09 Collab, font - Arial Narrow


Next up is my Bug. He is such a character. This is what I saw one afternoon last April as I sat on the porch and waited for them to come up our little dead end road from the bus. Fortunately I had just enough time to dash inside and get the camera! Yes it was raining at the time. Don't ask me why he was carrying the umbrella over his head like that. I honestly have no idea. Credits: April showers - DSO April 09 Collab, font - Arial Narrow


And last but not least we have Bryce. he got invited to a kickball game last weekend at the town park by one of his former classmates. About a dozen kids showed up. Not too bad for half a weeks notice in the middle of the summer! The part that just tickled me to death was that after lacksadaisically keeping score for a couple of innings all of the kids agreed that they really didn't care what the score was, they just wanted to play and have fun. That was such a refreshing attitude and I thought it was quite impressive. Credits: Kickball - internet search picture, base - PSE default shape, template - SM-0818temp by Linz, title font - Shark Random Funnyness, everything else - April Showers - DSO April 09 Collab

No comments: