Friday, August 21, 2009

The Adventures of the Hall Boys... Vol. 1

Have you ever felt like your life is right out of a comic book? Yesterday was one of those days for me, so I decided to scrap it. Of course I had to put it in a comic book format. It took a good bit of time, but I had fun doing it, and am rather pleased with how it turned out. (Be sure to notice the stuff under the couch in the strip.) The journaling reads - Don’t get me wrong, I love my boys to death, but I was really annoyed at them today. The basic story is outlined in the comic strip that I created (because it seemed just like it came from a comic strip!) And then they wondered why they were in trouble. To make it even worse when they “cleaned up” that mess, half of it went back under the couch! Under the strip itself is a partial listing of what I found. Among the found items were 18 (dirty) socks! And they couldn't figure out why their sock drawers were empty even after laundry days? Come on guys! I used Charlie's new kit Seabreeze. Love the colors in the kit, great for masculine pages as well as seaside ones. Credits: Word Art and comic strip by me, everything else - Sea Breeze by Charlies Digiscraps

1 comment:

senovia said...

OMG!! Change the Hall to Hurt and you'd have me and MY BOYS! Including the socks! (I just bought my 9yo 3 new packages because he's out!) LOL That is too funny!!