Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wow, where is the time all going to? There simply aren't enough hours in a day anymore! It is looking very well on the home buying front. Inspections and appraisals have all been done, loan is approved and now its just getting final details / paperwork done. And of course I have been busy cleaning and packing here to try and get ready for the last move. Wow those words really sound like music to my ears!


Anne has released a new Free kit over at Creative Dreams called My Favorite Jeans. I loved it for this LO where I spent 30 min cleaning limbs out of the yard after the remnants of Hurricane Ike hit us.

Be sure to hop on over and grab it!

I don't have too much else to share right now, I hope to get more computer time soon... but it might not happen until after the move. Back to packing for me!

No comments: