Thursday, September 4, 2008

Picture perfect

I was searching for the right picture for this months picture perfect challenge over at DSO and kept coming back to the dragonflies. For the challenge the main "paper" of the LO had to be a photo, original or blended into a paper. I have always liked this type of layout, and have used it a few times in the past. For this one I decided to use the whole picture, and just blow it up to be the entire page, then I copied the smaller section of it and turned the background to a black and white. Added a small black mat to the color portion to help it stand out, and added the quote from Elegant Word Art and voila a simple yet stunning (I think at least) layout. I may even have to get this one printed and framed I am thinking.

Not too much else to share today, have a dental appointment soon and my ear is bothering me (sinus backup) so gonna jet for now!

1 comment:

senovia said...

Wow, Amanda, I love this!