Monday, September 8, 2008

Sorry I haven't checked back in for a few days. On Friday I put the kids on the bus to school and my DH took me to the ER. I apparently had a bad ear infection. All I know is that through the wee hours of Friday morning my ear kept popping and it was very painful. At one point it popped 5 times in 5 or so seconds and it was all I could do not to scream out in pain. I probably should have called and tried to get into the Dr's office, but it was hurting so bad DH said no, we are going to the ER. I was seen and out of there getting prescriptions filled by the time I would have been able to call in and try to make an appointment at the Dr's, so I guess it was a good call on his part!


I found a challenge to scrap about your name. When I saw this I knew I had to do it because of the story behind my name. I'll show you the LO I did so you can see what I am talking about. It has definitely gotten a few chuckles in the galleries so far. (Kit is Botanical Garden by NikkiFabulous Designs)
I hope that you got a chuckle out of it as well. I'm still not feeling up to par yet so I think I'm going to go and try to sneak in a nap!

1 comment:

senovia said...

Boy, you sure lucked out, huh? (With the middle name, not the ear infection!)

I'm glad you got to the doc and got what you needed! You'll be up to par soon. :)