Friday, April 19, 2013

nothing new (kind of)

Technically I have nothing new to share this week.  A few WIP's have been worked on this week but nothing finished up... however... I would like to share a project I finished a little less than a month ago because I am so very proud of it.

From Valentines day until March 29 there was a crochet along in progress that I was part of.  It was to make a Pineapples for Everyone shawl designed by Marie Segares.  I decided to go ahead and jump in even though I had never done anything like it.  I also decided to use a much lighter weight yarn that I had ever used before that I had picked up a while back because I just loved the colors.  I must say I am very glad I decided to make this and just love the shawl.  Now I just have to figure out what to wear it with and where!


Well, that's it for me this week.   Head on over to Tami's blog to check out some other fantastic FO Friday posts!

2 comments:

Pearlin J said...

Nice colour n pattern

bookworm-Mary said...

I love how the colors turned out on your pineapple shawl!!! Great job!