Saturday, August 7, 2010

Birthday Blog Train!

Welcome to my stop on the ScrapMatters Birthday Blog Train. I believe that you are arriving here from Happy Scrap Girl Designs. I hope that you are enjoying the festivities so far, I know there are more planned.

I have had many memorable birthdays, among them the one in second grade where I received the chicken pox on my birthday. That was one gift I definitely wanted to return! But probably my most memorable birthday was in 1994. That year, on my 18th birthday I graduated from high school. And if that was not enough I skipped all of the graduation parties that night, and went to the Pink Floyd Concert in the Horseshoe. Talk about an amazing day! It is definitely one that I will not forget.

Now on to what you are here for. Since yesterday was my son's birthday and I needed a cute boy card for him, I used the Cupcakes & Candles Mega kit to create that card. I also made up a second version in more girly colors so today I have a couple of Birthday Cards for you.

You can find my freebie here! **Link has been disabled**

I hope that you have enjoyed this stop on your journey, and have a great time visiting all the other stops and taking part in the festivities this weekend. Your next stop along the train is Chelle's Creations!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Shanell said...

Oh, I love when I can just print the stinkin cute card and then give it away. Thanks so much!

Nancy (Pockets55) said...

Adorable cards! Thank you so much!

Ami said...

Great Cards Amanda.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the neat birthday cards!!

debbie said...

http://mandasmemories.blogspot.com/

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks for your hybrid freebie! Super cute!

deb said...

Great cards! Thank you!

Elaine said...

Thank you for sharing, Love it.