Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bad bad blogger

Wow, I have been a bad bad blogger lately. So much has been going on with getting the boys ready for back to school. That day has finally come (and gone) so I am back to share a few of my recent projects now.

Here is the small back to school gift that I made for my son's second grade teacher.

Credits:Together Forever 3 Photo Cluster Templates by Haynay Designs
A Time to Learn, A Time to Learn: Word Bits and A Time to Learn: add on by Stolen Moments
Junior Legal Pad Wrap by Krisi's Kreations.

A custom crayon box for my youngest.

Credits:
Crayon Box Hybrid Templates
Enjoy and Enjoy Solid Papers by GG Digital Designs

A card that I will be sending on to OWH.

Credits:
Full Circle Hybrid Card Templates by Geeky Diva Designs
Love Grows by Erica Zane

One using an older photo of my son from his preschool.

Credits:
Love That Boy (value bundle) by Graham Like the Cracker and Bella Gypsy
ABC Basics: The Chrome Alpha by Graham Like the Cracker
8.3 Tuesday Template by Scrapmuss Designs

And finally there is this one. I went to a speed scrap last week and found that I really had no pictures that fit the criteria of the challenge. One of the ladies jokingly offered me some of hers to work with and I took her up on it. This was the resulting layout. I am rather pleased with how it turned out.
Credits:
Play (some recolored) by Sahlin Studios and De Crow Designs
EZ Date Edgers by Erica Zane
Just The Basics: Vellum Alpha and Be Inspired - Melissa - Templates (modified) both by WM[squared} Designs

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hi Amanda -- these all look great. I really like that crayon box cover up idea. I also think that the sb page turned out wonderful even though they weren't your own pictures!

Thanks for stopping by PP.