Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wendy has been busy this last week as well. She has a bundle, a collab and a template set that are new in the store this week. And here is how I used them this week. First off I made this card with matching envelope from the Where the Heart Is collab. Isn't it just the cutest? I also used Krisi's Cover it Up: Rectangle template to make the envelope. Those are such a great deal because it takes all of the guesswork out of it. And there is something to be said for a matching envelope. I also played with the Shamrocks bundle and came up with a fun set of pins for the boys and I to wear on Saint Patrick's Day. I haven't decided who will get to wear each one yet. Problem is I love them all! The Irish for a day pin uses pop dots to raise the smaller shamrock off of the background and make it more dimensional.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....