Friday, March 5, 2010

another CT

When Sarah Bennett joined ScrapMatters on a permanent basis she decided to do a CT call. I love her designs so I figured I would throw my hat in the ring. I am excited to be able to say that I was accepted! So this was my first actual week on the CT and wow, does she have some goodies available.Spunky Monkey is a brand new release and it is so perfect for all those ornery kid pictures! The next offerings are all being re-released to the ScrapMatters Store. Starting off with the Lined Up Template Pack, the gorgeous Sister Sue, the fun Scribbly Alpha and Scribbly Alpha 2. I have only had a chance to play with the first three so far, but I am sure I will get much use out of all of them. Here is my first layout, featuring my niece being a silly monkey.
And I also did a hybrid project using the Sister Sue kit. It also uses Krisi's Not Straight Up:Hybrid Boxes template. Don't ya just love that flower on the top!Well, I think that is about all that I have for you today. Check back soon to see what Wendy released this week as well!

No comments: