Friday, September 18, 2009

a Birthday gift set


Wow, its been a little while since I last blogged. I've been pretty busy though. My son has a friend that invited him to a birthday party tomorrow and I was making up the gift (more pics at the bottom of the post). I know that she loves to read so I thought I would make her a book log / journal for her to keep track of books she has read and wants to read. I also have a section there for her to use as a journal / diary. Once I got started I couldn't stop! I also made a couple of bookmarks, a mini notepad, birthday card and a gift bag topper that all match. Inside the binder there is also a small zippered pouch which is where I am putting the bookmarks, pen, mini notebook and a Barnes & Nobles Gift card. I figure she can also keep her library card in there. I used LouCee's kit Jean Genie. This kit is just gorgeous! I had a ball playing with it to make this gift set. It was so fun to get to play with a "girly" kit for once!

1 comment:

txbubbles said...

This is just gorgeous and so creative!
Hugs,
Vicki