Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back to school


Yes, I know they have been back to school for a few weeks now, but this week I made the yearly "back to school" layouts. There is an awesome new kit this week over at DSO and it made these layouts painless. The name of the kit is It's Elementary Created by Jill.
I love the bright colors, and there are so many wonderful elements in this kit. I didn't even use half of them!

If only I could get the boys to take better pictures! What is it with boys and goofball grins? Why oh why can't they just relax and be normal in front of the camera? I guess I shouldn't complain too much, since these pictures are a huge improvement over ones taken not all that long ago.

2 comments:

txbubbles said...

Great pages, Amanda!
Hugs,
Vicki

senovia said...

Cute pages! I haven't done my first day of school layouts yet- and one of them started KINDERGARTEN, so it's an important one!