Thursday, July 30, 2009

I guess...

that I am a bad blogger again. To my defense I have been out of state for over a third of the month. Then there was the prep for and recovery from the trip to deal with. So anyhow, I finally sat down and "played" with some of my pictures from the trip. I have gotten 4 layouts done so far, and will share 2 of them today. I found that most of the pictures that I took while we were gone were either "texture" pictures or flowers / bugs. I did get a few pictures of kids too and will share those another day soon. On the pink layout all of the pictures except for one were taken in Murfreesboro and Nashville TN. Credits: background paper - Vintage Blush by Creative Dreams, debossing and bows- Lily's Garden by A Work in Progress, date stamp - Shel Belle Scraps, Alpha - Grape Crush by A Work in Progress.


I am really liking the mostly black and white one. I think I am going to make a small photobook with some of my nature shots sometime in the near future. I think I will use similar style across the entire book. As I get more pages for it done I will share them here. Pretty much just the photo, plain black background, and simple type on it. I want the focus of that book to be the photos so keeping things simple.


I'll have more to share soon so be sure to check back.

1 comment: