Tuesday, December 30, 2008

only a year behind...

I hope everyone had a great holiday. We had a pretty nice one and it was kind of cool having the
grandparents come to our house for a change. I think the boys really liked all that they received and the have given me many scrap worthy pictures to play with in the near future.


I did a new layout today, and I'm only scrapping pictures from Christmas a year ago! When I saw Vicki's (AWP) new kit, Bright Christmas I knew it would work well with my pictures from last year. The colors were just right for it. Since time and patience is at a premium these days (Come on Jan 5th I need some quiet time!) while the kids are on vacation I decided not to reinvent a wheel and used Scrapmuss Designs template (muss_temp01).

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww your kids are SO CUTE! Those pictures are precious! Fantastic layout!!

I was really busy cleaning & getting ready for big family get togethers at my house too. Glad they're finally over. LOL

Dinphy said...

Lovely! Especially love the tree, and the "WordArt-ribbon" the globe hangs from. The tiles are lovely, and such cute photo's!