Monday, December 22, 2008

Here's an appropriate one!

I don't think there could be a better day yet this season to release this quick page. I woke up to the news of unusually cold temperatures throughout the entire U.S. today. We hit 1 degree last night with wind chills of around 20 below! And boy was it windy! We had the power go out for a minute or so at least 3 times yesterday. Once mid afternoon, once 10 minutes from the end of the movie while we were watching The Dark Knight and right after we finished up the second movie. My other half was like did you shut off the lights/TV all at once, or is it the power again? Come on, I'm good, but no one is quite that good! We may have lost it a few more times overnight, I wouldn't know about that. Anyhow, lets get on to the quick page which is what you really want. It is made with the newly released Frost kit by Creative Dreams.


Here is where you can grab it!

No comments: