Friday, January 20, 2012

New Year, Fresh Start

Well, its another new year again. While I'm a little late for posting a New Years post I guess that is kind of what this is. I scrapped for the first time since my car accident back in October yesterday and man did it feel good. The pages are still a bit on the simple side, yet then again mine usually are. I plan to try and learn how to do better embellishing / clustering this year. I love the look but have not really been comfortable when I have tried it to date.

Here are the two that I did yesterday. The first is actually a picture from 2 years ago that I have always loved looking at, but had never scrapped or printed it.


And secondly is one of my niece and nephew that I was sent last year in an email. I just loved the picture as it was, but decided to play with it a little and make it B&W. And wow do I love the results!!!


Hopefully my posts will be more consistent this year (yes I know I always say that).

No comments: