Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm back!

My computer is all better again so I am back! I have a couple of layouts to share that I have done in the last month or so. I'll start off with the one I promised weeks ago when I was having all of the computer problems.

Credits:


Next is this funny (or sad, depending on how you look at it) one about my boys.

Credits:
Potty Practice- Boy by Wimpy Chompers
Line It Up: Templates v. 1 by Krisi's Kreations
Stitch Me Up by Chelle's Creations
(carry my heart): The Alpha by Graham Like the Cracker

Then one with an old picture of me. Most of the time I can still be found with a book in hand, although I am not quite as flexible as I once was.

Credits:
Serenity by Happy Scrap Girl
Ink Happy Edges by Happy Scrap Girl
(October 29th Roadmap to Scrap directions)

and last but not least this one about one of my wants.

Credits:
Capture a Memory by Stolen Moments
11.2.10 Tuesday Template by Snaggle7575

All of the kits used in the layouts above are available at ScrapMatters.

1 comment:

Tracy Anderson said...

Thanks for showing off the page you made with my fundraiser kit, Amanda. Are you okay? Have you heard anything yet? I will say a prayer for you!