Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nuts!


As in my family. Full of them. I made this new layout with the intent of it being a fun and quirky family tree. When I saw the new Pressed Petals kit this is what came to mind. I had to pick up a few pieces elsewhere. Credits: Clothesline Breeze - Pressed petals designs, tree trunk - simplicity - A Work in Progress (Vicki Parker), Word art - Elegant Word Art, font used - Angelina. All of the photos were taken last summer. Yes, I realize that Kate's and my hubby's are missing, I didn't have ANY pictures of either of them. I will work harder next time to get at least one. I think I may make other versions of it during different seasons.

2 comments:

a said...

Cute layout! Those leaves are PERFECT for it :) And thanks for using my WordArt :)

senovia said...

Very cute!