Friday, January 16, 2009

Scrap Pad Challenge

After being a long time lurker / freebie grabber over at A Work in Progress I decided to enter a challenge that Vicki is hosting at The Scrap Pad. For this challenge the only kits / items that you could use are the ones that are in the Jan/Feb Scrap N' Art issue. The hardest part for me was picking just one subject so there will likely be more entries by me in the near future. I just loved this picture from our extended family Christmas party so I decided it was a good starting point. On a side note, why is it that I can never get this good of a picture when he doesn't have a goofy wig on? Anyhow, stop on over there and check out the challenges.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I just got your comment on my blog and I am in visiting mode. So I came by to check out your blog and it's wonderful. Great to see your challenge entry here which is gorgeous. Thanks so much for leaving the lovely comments that you do on my blog - they mean so much to me. Hugs, Vicki x